Library + Archive
The JCRI is organizing more than 6,000 art-related books and catalogues that have been preserved and collected by Shigeru Yokota Gallery over the years, and is working to create an environment in which researchers and other interested parties can access the information they need. In the process of organizing these materials, we have created Library + Archive, which lists the materials collected by Shigeru Yokota Gallery and Tokyo Publishing House since the gallery opened, including materials by related artists and books on postwar art, classified into the following nine categories according to their characteristics.
1. Domestic and Foreign Art Books
2. Monographs and Catalogues of Major Solo and Group Exhibitions of Artists Associated with the Shigeru Yokota Gallery and Tokyo Publishing House
3. Activity Records, Photos, and Ephemera of the Shigeru Yokota Gallery and Tokyo Publishing House
4. Tokyo Publishing House's Specialized Book Materials and Collections
5. Books and Catalogues Related to Trends in Postwar Japanese Art
6. Serial Publications Related to Postwar Art
7. Books Written by Authors, Critics, etc.
8. Video Works of the Artist and Video Recordings of Performances, etc.
9. Catalogues, Pamphlets and Annual Histories of Domestic and Foreign Galleries